Our specialist team member will listen to you and chat through the right support options for your situation, helping you to plan what to do next.
It’s ok if you’re not sure what help you need or where to start, we’re here to advise you.
We will always believe you, never judge you or your situation, and everything you tell us is kept confidential.
Our trained specialist support worker will assess your individual risk and talk you through your options, which may include:
- Referral for group and specialist support (this may be with other relevant agencies)
- Advice on safety planning
- Advice on your legal rights, housing, benefits and family support
- What emergency accommodation / safer housing options are available
- Support in connecting you with other support services, such as the police and social care
We offer domestic abuse advice across East Kent, Medway and North Kent.