The Relationship Quiz & Flow Chart
It's important to think about whether our relationships are okay. Abuse is not an exact science and cannot be identified solely through a Quiz or Flow Chart. These resources can, however, act as an informal guide and help you to question things in your relationship that may not be healthy. Ultimately it is important to seek appropriate advice if you feel that your relationships is abusive or has some abusive traits.
Our Relationship Quiz
- Does your partner get angry when you want to spend time with your friends or demand that you spend all your time with them?
- Does your partner check your phone, email, Facebook and twitter accounts?
- Does your partner try and get you to defriend people on Facebook, take down your photos, or stop you messaging your friends?
- Is your partner always calling, texting or snapchatting you to check where you are and who you’re with?
- Does your partner tell you what to wear or how to do your hair?
- Does your partner laugh at you or put you down in front of other people?
- Does your partner get aggressive? Do they hit, shove, slap or kick you?
- Does your partner threaten to harm you or themselves?
- Does your partner call you names?
- Does your partner pressure you to have sex when you don’t want to, telling you that “everyone is doing it” or that you would do it “if you really loved them”?